Cameron County Public Health strives to promote the health and well-being of all of our Cameron County residents. The Clinical Services Program operates in four public health clinics across Cameron County in Brownsville, Harlingen, San Benito and Port Isabel.
The following services are provided to eligible Cameron County residents at minimal to no cost:
- Family Planning
- Immunizations for Children & Adults
- Maternal & Child Health
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases Prevention & Treatment
- Tuberculosis Elimination
Cameron County residents can check eligibility and/or request services by calling our program at (956) 247-3685.
Harlingen Public Health Center – (956) 423-3516
711 N. “L” St. Harlingen, Texas 78550
San Benito Public Health Clinic – (956) 361-8244
1390 W. Expressway 83 San Benito, Texas 78586
Mary P. Lucio Health Center – (956) 574-8745 1204
Jose Colunga, Jr. Dr. Brownsville, Texas 78521
Father Joseph O’Brien Health Clinic – (956) 943-1300
142 Champion Drive Port Isabel, Texas 78578
Our ServicesTitle X Family Planning services play a critical role in ensuring access to a broad range of family planning and preventive health services for men and women of reproductive age of Cameron County.
- Pregnancy Planning
- Contraceptive Education & Counseling
- Pregnancy Testing & Counseling
- Breast & Cervical Cancer Screenings
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) Testing & Treatment
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Testing
- STD/HIV Prevention Education